More Information, Deal Conditions
The Hotel: Agata Villas Seminyak
Holidaymakers can forget the reality and indulge in an exotic retreat, staying at Agata Villas Seminyak. Offering luxurious villa accommodation, the property takes pride in its prime location, right in the heart of Seminyak. A palm-fringed beach is just a 15-minute stroll away, while various experiences can be arranged via the tour desk.
Groupies can make themselves at home in a Two-Bedroom Villa which combines modern features with Balinese charm and natural materials. Days can be spent lounging bt the private pool or traditional coconut terrace. When hunger strikes, guests can take advantage of semi-butler service, enjoy a candle-light dinner or cook up a storm with barbecue facilities.
Two-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Bed size/type: One king bed in each room or one king bed in one room and two twin beds in the second room (subject to availability)
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Five adults and two children aged 4 and under, sharing the existing bedding
- Extra guests policy: 1 extra guest may stay for US$75 per night, with extra bed and breakfast included
- Child policy: up to 2 extra children aged 4 and under may stay free of charge, sharing existing bedding with parents, without breakfast; extra bed incurs a surcharge of US$75 per night with breakfast included
- Maximum of 1 extra bed may be accommodated per villa
- Baby policy: children under 3 stay free in a cot (subject to availability)
- The villa features a private pool, balcony, gazebo with pool deck, kitchen facilities, air conditioning, safe, TV, DVD, and toiletries
The Area: Seminyak, Bali
Renowned as Bali’s core of all things luxury, Seminyak is where the stylish set chooses to spend holidays on the Indonesian isle. Hugging the Indian Ocean to the west and Kuta to the south, the beach town is in the thick of all that the tourist hub has to offer while presenting a more refined experience for visitors.
The neighbouring beaches of Seminyak and Petitenget are characterised by their grey sand, gentle waves and quieter atmosphere than that of Kuta and are well worth a visit to see members of the glitterati mixing with hawkers and families. Take a leisurely stroll down Jalan Seminyak and Jalan Double Six for countless shops, both glass-walled and street-side, for anything from designer knock-offs to printed kaftans, tailor-made clothing and luggage.
The cuisine is another major drawcard of Seminyak, and while it is known as a more upmarket dining destination there are still budget eats to be found. Legendary Indonesian fare can be found at Baku Dapa, while La Lucciola does beachfront Italian fine dining against the sunset as a backdrop.
Agata Villas Seminyak
Agata Villas Seminyak